How to Vote Absentee from Abroad

Updated: May 9, 2019

Will you be studying abroad, relocating overseas, or deployed during the 2018 Primary and/or General elections (or do you know someone who will be)? You ca n still participate in the upcoming elections!

Step 1: Fill out the Federal Post Card Application.


Step 2: Check this website and find out where to send the form (most counties will allow you to do this by email).

New Jersey: https://www.fvap.gov/search-offices?state=30&jurisdiction&name=

Middlesex County: https://www.fvap.gov/search-offices?state=30&jurisdiction=4424&name=

Step 3: Send your form by your state's deadline.

New Jersey: https://www.fvap.gov/new-jersey

#election2018 #voting #absenteevoting

16 views0 comments